Friday, June 24, 2011

Paper Dolls Challenge Week #4 Flip Flops

What a fun challenge this week over at the Paper Dolls Blog! It is challenge #4 and the theme is Flip Flops!
Eleanor of SVG Shop has provided these really fun flip flop boxes.


Aren't these adorable!

I added felt ribbon instead of the paper pieces for the foot.

Then I added some ribbon with beaded trim to the edge of the box lid.



This was so much fun you have to try it out for yourself :)
Head on over to the Paper Dolls Blog in join in on the fun.
You'll FLIP over it!
(sorry, I could not resist :)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Jun. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Thienly Azim said...

Oh, how cool are they to put on the felt ribbons for the straps! Love that! and the beaded trims are really cute, too! Thanks again for joining us at the Paper Dolls Challenge!

Unknown said...

I was so excited to find these....and none of the links work :( Do you have an updated link? My email is carlanagel@rocketmail.com
Thank you in advance :)