Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Storage for Distress Ink Foam Pads

I am sure that someone else has thought of this, but I have not seen it yet. It just occurred to me yesterday when I was wrestling with all the little foam applicators for my TH Distress Inks.

VELCRO!

Instead of having all the little foam pads get tossed around in my box of ink, I decided to put Velcro hook tape on the sides of the box and it organizes it perfectly.



It is the peel and stick Velcro so it was super easy and it keeps me from having to search for the right color pad or having to move them out of my way every time I get something out of the box.

I put them in a box, but this idea would be great for a wall or the inside of a drawer or cabinet door.

Just wanted to share the news with you.
Hope it helps someone else :)

7 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is such a fabulous idea! I've just recently started using them more. I'm so going to do this! Thanks! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!!

marzee c

jintyoo7 said...

How clever - :o)

Eve said...

luv this idea.:-) For now, they are tossed in my ziplock bag...lol...:-(

Mona Q. said...

This is an AWESOME idea!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tim Holtz and ALL of his products. I cannot wait to fix up my little box this way.THANKS for sharing.

Rebecca said...

Great idea - my only problem is that I must be colour impaired, I often cannot tell some of the colours apart when they are on the foam pads.

Moi said...

Saw your idea on Pinterest. LOVE it. Like you, I hate digging and looking for the right pad so I just use a new one....a lot of pads...thanks Slow to see this just glad someone posted on P.