Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Check this out

Hello my Blogger friends. Well my nerve pain is too bad to even craft today...you KNOW that it is bad when I don't even feel like crafting...LOL. Please understand, I am not asking for sympathy, it is just my reality.

I have however been blog surfing and found a couple of cool things to share. (Thanks to my computer whiz son who has hooked the pc to the tv. I have been using the tv as a monitor and have a wireless mouse and keyboard. This way I can lay back in my recliner and still visit blogland. I have been doing this for over a year now and am just so grateful that I thought I would mention it:)

My sweet Bloggy friend, Gail from Gail's Card Cafe, has made an adorable water melon shaped card from my file. Hop over here to check it out. http://nitrogail.blogspot.com/2011/06/watermelon.html


My other Bloggy friend, Tracey, from Garden of Grace has some great technique tips at this post: http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/2011/06/three-time-ukc-championsperfect-summer.html


The creative, smart ladies over at Lily Pad Cards posted a helpful tip on the long list of amazing uses of coffee filters. As a former elementary school teacher, I thought I knew a lot of uses for them. (You use whatever is cheap as a teacher) These ladies listed off several that I have never even thought of. Check it out for yourself here : http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/2011/06/28/the-frugal-crafters-coffee-break/


Hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do :)

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

I'm so sorry you've had a tough day. I hope tomorrow is better. Thanks so much for featuring my blog here. I am so honored that you have enjoyed my tips an techniques. I went to the other sites you linked and enjoyed them very much ~ thanks! ~ Blessings

Anna Dawn said...

Sorry to hear you've been in pain, hope you're feeling better soon. What a wonderful son you have to set up your tv as a computer monitor! I'm glad you can still chat with us bloggy friends, even if you aren't feeling up for crafting. Thanks for sharing those links, that watermelon card is super cute, and I HAVE to go buy myself some coffee filters now!! :-) Take Care!

Gail said...

Can your son come over to my house and set me up!!!! HAHA So sorry you don't feel well. I'm glad you like my card made with your file. I love your files! There so much fun :0) and the recipient LOVED it and so did the rest of the office. I don't usually do die cut cards but dang, this one had to be done LOL Hope you feel better soon!