Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Orange Roses


Yes , I know. This is another center step card. And yes, it is for another neighbor, but I wanted to share it anyway because I just love the color on these roses. I usually do not do a lot of orange roses. This K& Co Mariposa paper matstack was just calling out to be used and I thought orange flowers would be best. I used Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, and just a little Rusty Hinge. I was surprised at how much I liked them.

Hope you like them too. I promise to show something different soon. LOL

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Jani
The whole card is gorgeous.
Not a fan of orange but boy these are absolutely stunning.
Your neighbor will love it.
I think the step card is a great card. So far I have only made one; guess I should try another one since yours look so good.
Myrna

Rhonda Emery said...

gourgeous

Sally said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. A card anyone would love to receive

Thanks for dropping by my blog, hope things with you are good. take care and have a fun day x

Davi said...

Just gorgeous Jani!! Love the colors and pretty borders really look wonderful with your beautiful roses!! You neighbor will LOVE it :)

Misty Morgan said...

Stunning! I love the color of your roses and all your details. You should do a tutorial for me...lol Beautiful job, Jani! I Love your card and wish I was that neighbor:) Hugs!

Lisa said...

This one is just as gorgeous!! I love the patterned paper and the edge borders are beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh wow, what a stunning card!! Love the orange flowers and layered diecuts!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/