Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yellow Roses in Texas

My new neighbors are all so friendly! One brought me cookies, another brought brownies, and another brought wine. I feel so welcomed! Here is a thank you card I made for one of the ladies.

You can probably tell that center step cards are my go-to-card lately. I used K & Co. background papers and made some yellow Regal roses. I used Scattered Straw and Wild Honey for them. Love the color. I stained the seam binding Wild Honey stain.

The pearl cluster is a sticker from Michaels. I sniped out the part that was under the bow and added it to the top left corner. I figured it needed to be seen. LOL

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the roses.

Reminds me of fall.

marda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beyond gorgeous!

Misty Morgan said...

Wow, Jani, your Yellow roses in Texas card is beautiful! I love the pearls! Sounds like you have some really special neighbors and they will have a really crafty and talented one for sure. Great job and enjoy your goodies!

craftysals creative corner said...

soooo pretty jani, love those colours

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

This is a very beautiful work.
The flowers are lovely
I loved the design

Rhonda Emery said...

gourgeous flowers

Migdalia said...

very beautiful!!TFS

Amy said...

It's sitting on my desk as I type this and I love it! As soon as I survive tech week for the High School play we will have to get together! Thanks for the beautiful card.

Davi said...

Another gorgeous step card!! I love how you clustered the different sized pearls on the bottom very cool :)

Lisa said...

Elegant and beautiful, Jani!! I love how the yellow roses pop against the blue background!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Love this card design with your hand crafted flowers, pearls and diecuts!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/