Friday, October 12, 2012

White and Gold Wedding Card

I needed to make some wedding cards for family members. Since I STILL have gold glitter embossing paper surrounding my work space, I decided to use it on this card. (That is one way to see your supplies so you remember to use them. LOL)


I used all white cardstock that I dry embossed and heat embossed. (I am getting better with my stamping :)

I used one of my oval frames files and a bride and groom file that I made months ago and never used, These files will be available in my Etsy store.

As always, the cut files, instructions, and video tutorial for the Center Step Card are located on the "Step Cards" tab under my blog header.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!



6 comments:

craftysals creative corner said...

I like this card jani, I have some border stamps from years ago and this has given me a new way of using them, thank you for the inspiration

Myrna said...

Jani
Thank you for some more inspiration. This is a lovely card.
I don't have border stamps but I do have border punches that need to see the light of day. Thanks to you they just "might".
Myrna

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous, Jani!! What a stunning card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen H said...

This is exquisite, Jani! :o) The glittery gold is breathtaking. Gorgeous embossing throughout. This will be such a blessing to your family! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Loving this card, so pretty and so elegant, you are a very creative crafter!

Davi said...

Wow Jani this is a stunning card wit the design and embossing!!