Monday, May 23, 2011

Flowers and leaves file, again

Well my crafting friends, I am having all kinds of computer problems. Fortunatly, my son is home from college and can work on it.

If you downloaded the flowers and leaves file from the flower pot post or the twins b-day blop hop post, the file is messed up. I posted it again but that file was also messed. I have redone the file and have it below. Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm :)

Also, I finally got 100 followers! woooo hooo! I had a special project to post in honor of this occasion, but that file got messed up too. It was a box file that I converted from my very first post, birdhouse card.

As soon as I get everything worked out I will post it.

Thanks for following and being patient.


If you have anymore problems with the file, email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com and I will send it to you.

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Thank you! Glad you are getting help with the puter!

Gail said...

files are great! I have proof! LOL

http://nitrogail.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting everything worked out. And, congrats on 100 followers!

mitch1066 said...

Very pretty,thanks:)

Trisha said...

Okay, re-downloaded. Thanks for fixing it. Blogger has had lots of troubles the last few days, I think. Glad you are muddling through.