Sunday, May 22, 2011

Twins bday blog hop day2

Hello and thank you for joining us again for the twins birthday blog hop.
Here is the line up:
Jani- papercompulsions.blogspot.com <-----you are here
Gail- paradisescrapbooking.blogspot.com 

I have more princess goodies to show you today.

Yesterday you saw the cake topper that I glued to a skewer. Well, if you glue it on a dowel rod and add lots of ribbon, you have a wand or princess septer.


Next I want to show you the lovely cupcake wrappers I made.


Last I want to show you an idea for a decoration over the table or doorway.





These beautilful birds look as if they are holding the ribbon. I made all the flowers and used my flower cut files. I added glitter and beads to finish the centers.

These files are no longer available. If you really, really want them you can email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com
I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for hopping along with us and please become a follower to my blog if you like what you see.

Happy crafting!

The next stop on the Twins Birthday Blog Hop is
Christel- onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome projects! The wand the cupcake wrappers and the doorway topper:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, wow, wow. Love the wand. The tiara cupcake decoration is so cute and the door decoration is astounding.
Happy to be a new follower of your talent!
:O)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the party items you designed.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Scrappin' Sista said...

Great job! Love all the different cuts. TFS!!!

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [23 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

stampencamper said...

magnificient theme for a party, so much detail and such fun, thanks for sharing

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 25, 2011. Thanks again.