Saturday, March 12, 2011

Special cut files for followers

Hello there blog friends! I am feeling MUCH better today. Thought I would share some special cut files that I have been working on.

First there is a set of flowers that I made to use with Cri-Kits pens.
You can also stack them.

I have not decided what project to use them on yet, but thought they were cool.
You can also use it as a digi file.


I also spent some time looking at Hawaiian quilts recently. They are beautiful quilts that usually use two colors and involve a lot of symmetrical patterns. I think they are gorgeous. Here is my card version.

You have to set your digital cutter on a slow speed and be rather gentle when taking the cut image off the mat, but I think it is worth the effort.

I will gladly share these files with you if you are a follower of my blog or become a follower.
Just leave me a comment below or email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com .
Be sure and leave me your email address and specify which type of file you would like. ( for example: svg, scut, eps, dxf) I will try to send it to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!


11 comments:

Jodi Hallas said...

I would love a copy of the cut files in SVG files. Please send to jodi_599@yahoo.com

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Very clever Jani... thanks for popping over to my blog and most of all for following it is great to meet brethren overseas throguh blogland, trust you day will be blessed too
Shaz in Oz.x

Christy said...

Love the flowers. I haven't yet tried the Cri-Kits, I've heard both good and bad about them. Your flowers are amazingly beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and offering encouragement regarding my son. TFS!

patti said...

I love the flowers and would love the file!! pjseagers at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers and hawaiian quilt. I would love to receive a copy of the SVG files. agent3547ataoldotcom

Becky said...

Gorgeous flowers.

ANNE said...

Tonight I found you website for the first time. All your creations are lovely, but I would especialy like a copy of the svg file for cutting the Hawaiian quilt pattern. Could you pleae emial a copy to Anne at andon6@gmail.com. Thank you, and I will be coming to your site on a regular basis.

Nancy K said...

What a beautiful card -I love Hawaiian quilts and really like how you've made an inspired card. So neat!
Love the beautiful flowers you've been posting -so pretty! Makes me want to drop everything and go cut some flowers and play.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These are just beautiful. I have become a follower and would appreciate if you could send me the SVG files. Thanks so much!

GardenOfGrace@juno.com

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Toni Stacey Simpson said...

I am a folower and would love a copy of the flower file. tessyluv45@aol.com