Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blue flowers

Hello again, I just could not wait to show more flowers. I don't want to show the whole project until my cousin sees her invitation. Here are some of the flowers I used. Her wedding colors are dark blue and white chocolate.
Here is another flower using the tatered flower cut file. (see post below this one) I used French Vanilla Bazzill cardstock and Chipped Sapphire TH Distressing ink. There is a half pearl and gold micro-beads in the center.

Similar colors with the "pretty flower" cut file. (You can get the cut file here and see a picture tutorial here). There are gold micro-beads in the center.


Here is the same flower that I sprayed with Sapphire Glimmer Mist. The shimmer does not show in the picture but it is really pretty in person. There is a rhinestone in the center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [31 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria