Monday, March 28, 2011

Red flowers

Hello blogging buddies,

Sorry I have neglected my blog for a while. I was busy while my son was on Spring break and then was busy making samples of wedding invitations for my cousin. I don't want to post pictures on the invitations until she gets to look at them in person. Here are some flowers that I made but did not use. They are so cool I just had to share them.

This one was inspired by some of the beautiful flowers that Lisa makes over at What a Beautiful Mess. I somtimes sit and just look at her blog for long periods of time just to take in all her wonderful creations. The cut file is patterned after Tin Holtz's tattered flowers die. (cut file at bottom of post) I think the paper was DCWV. I like the texture on it. I put silver seed beads in the center for a little sparkle. (Gotta' have some bling)
This one is similar. I used the same cut file on ivory Bazzil paper and inked it with TH Distress Ink-Barn Door. I used red seed beads that sort of have a pearlised effect to them.

 I have used this flower on other projects. I just wanted to show it off with silver seed beads in the center. Pretty!

Well that's all for now. I sure did miss blogging about my creations. Taking a break was fun put I had to get back to my obsession! LOL
Tattered flower files:  SVG   SCAL

Simple layered flower:   SVG

Let me know if you have any problems with the cut files. papercompulsions@gmail.com

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Mar. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Bobbi said...

Beautiful flowers, thank for sharing