Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cala Lilies Cut out

Hello blogger friends! Still have a splint on my hand so I have to keep it simple and short.

I was looking at pictures of quilts and saw a beautiful quilt of Cala L:ilies. Inspired me to make a cut file patterned after the quilt. the top card is just the cut image layered on paper and has a simple ribbon. The bottom card is the cut image on top of white vellum then layered on paper with a bow and pearls.

As usual, here are the cut files.
Hope you enjoy and please comment.
If you use the file, please send me a picture. I would love to see your creations.

Cala Lily cut-out

SVG     SCAL     EPS     DXF     PDF

11 comments:

Aussie Carolyn said...

Beautiful cards, beautiful colours (my favourite). Thank you for sharing this file, it looks so elegant and will suit many occasions.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Mar. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [11 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing such a beautiful file. Jeanette

Shawna said...

I love your cala lily creation Jani. Is there a way to get the dxf cut file without having to download iLivid?

Trisha said...

Beautiful cards!! Love your colors, too. Thanks for sharing the svg!

marilyn said...

thanks for sharing your pretty file

Alice said...

Awesome file! thank you for sharing.

mitch1066 said...

Such a versatile image,i imagine everything from wedding invites to sympathy cards...you are so clever!Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

How do I download the file, I am looking for a calla lilly cutout for my wedding..

Moments by Marla said...

Love this calla lily file. Will make a beautiful bridal shower card!!! Thank you!!