Thursday, February 2, 2012

Video for Heart Shaped Box


Well my crafty friends, I intended to make this video several days ago. Well, actually, I did make a video several days ago...just not a very good one. After many attempts, several hours of reworking the cut files, and 4 boxes later...I present to you a video tutorial of how to make my heart shaped box. It still has some mistakes, but at this point whatever happened in this version got left in. There is a really good blooper at the very beginning :)


There are 2 parts


Video 1





Video 2




Here are some close up pictures


This is the box with the card.

This was cut from cream colored cardstock and inked with Fired Brick distress ink.

 I did a video on how to ink the embossed area but it will have to be edited.


I don't have any pictures of the red, black and white box yet. They will be coming soon :)


Cut files and templates will be on my Etsy shop along with these finished boxes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love love this box. You did an awesome job with it

Rhonda Emery said...

this is a beautiful box jani you should enter it in the valentine challenge at decorate to celebrate.

jperr said...

Jani amazing tutorial,cam't wait to try this.
Thanks,Jocelan