I mounted each butterfly with a 3/4 inch square of pink cardstock. The edges of the card were inked with Antique Linen. The crinkle ribbon was dyed using TH Distress Stain; Tattered Rose.
I used a simple running stitch to gather the ribbon and taped it onto the card with my ATG. The scalloped border was from my stash. My Sew Easy straight stitch made the holes and pink embroidery thread added the perfect little touch.
I even added a cute little butterfly charm that I got in a recent swap.
I am entering this card in the Card Patterns Sketch #153.
Here is the sketch...
Yep, I know I took a literal approach on the sketch, but I like it.
Leave a comment if you would like to see a tutorial on the ruffled crinkled ribbon.