Friday, February 3, 2012

Inking embossed paper

Hey there! I have one last heart shaped box to show. (Hope you are not tired of them yet)
This is the one I made in the video on my last post.


The matching card is in front and the box lid is behind it. The bottom of the box is peeking through in the very back.


I made a video about how I decorated the boxes. The assembly video ran so long that I did not include it.

While I had everything out, I went ahead and did a short video on how to ink the embossed area like I did on this card.





I am entering this box in the Decorate to Celebrate -  Valentine challenge (Thanks Rhonda:)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW, Jani, everything is so gorgeous!! You are so talented!! Absolutely stunning boxes!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!

Lisa
Decorate to Celebrate DTM
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate for the valentine challenge

Jean said...

Jani, this is so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

Norma said...

OMG!! very gorgeous jani and Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
Hugs,
Norma

Aim said...

Beautiful box and beautifully decorated!! LOVE your tattered flowers -- Simply gorgeous!! :)


Thanks so much for decorating your Valentine celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate!