Monday, September 26, 2011

Pink roses birthday card 2.0

I have a new favorite card that I made. (That seems to happen to me a lot LOL)
You tell me what you think...


I know I have made similar ones before.



This one is just a little better in person.
It has more flowers and a lot more bling. 

The roses are made using Penny Duncan's cut file. I cut them out of white cardstock and ink them with TH distress ink; Victorian Velvet. The leaves are my cut file and inked with Forest Moss.  The caption was written in Majestic font in SCAL3 with metallic Cri-Kit pens using my Lynx cutter. The butterfly is one of my cut files that is available from my Etsy store.from the Butterfly Collection SVG's.

Don't for get that tomorrow is challenge day at my new cut file challenge blog, Cuttin' Up With Class.

3 comments:

Cheryl First said...

This is so pretty! I love those flowers - so much depth! I think all projects probably look better in person, don't you? This one looks incredible NOT in person, though! :0)

Sally said...

beautiful card also love Penny's cut files you have made a lovely card using them :)

Saints Rule! said...

Very pretty! I must admit the step cards intimidate me! These are so lovely I may have to try! Thanks for sharing...