Friday, September 23, 2011

New SVG Challenge Blog


Hello my crafty friends!
I have some exciting news that I am sure you will want to be a part of.

I have enjoyed the Show & Tell link up party so much that I am going to keep doing it at the end of every month.

...but that is not all...

I am starting a new challenge blog centered around SVG cut files and PDF templates.
It will be called



A few of my Blogger friends have already signed up to join my on the design Team.
They are already getting started with their DT projects and I already have the first several weeks planned.

It is going to be so much fun!
Please come join us.

The first challenge will be this Tuesday the 27th. 

Click this link to find out more information.

Of course, I will still be posting here on Paper Compulsions every week. I just wanted to add a little more fun,

If you go become a follower of Cuttin' Up With Class, I will send you the cut files and templates for this adorable Apple Mini Book.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new website is great...I have already signed up. As always I love your work. Jeanette
scrapbookernana@aol.com