Saturday, August 27, 2011

School house box

Well, I finally finished one of the projects I have been working on. It is a school house box. 
The box it self is about 5 1/2 by 4 1/2 and it sits on a "grass" base that is 9 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches.
I think it turned out so cute! (if I do say so myself...LOL)

And look inside the bell tower...

How cute is that! You know how I love the little details :)

Look at these little flowers...
...(because I HAD to include paper flowers) I got my inspiration for the flowers from the little Lego flowers. Out of the literally hundreds of Legos my son used to play with, of course I focused on the one or two flowers that cam with one of the sets. :)

Here is a shot of the platform without the box.
Don't you just love that fence?

Here is the box without the platform.
Now all I need is some chocolate to put in it.
The svg cut files and pdf patterns for this will be in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed it.


Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani a wonderful project. I have saved it for inspiration for my daughters next school project. The fence and bell look awesome


Gail's Card Cafe' said...

I've always loved your attention to detail! Love the bell and flowers :) Great job!

Eva said...

Awe Jani, I love this!!! Really really nice!!!
Eva :0)

Tina said...

Ohhhh This is adorable Jani!!! I love it!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

eunice said...

This is just amazing! Thanks for sharing your project...such an inspiration!

lorby said...

I have to say, that is the cutest and most detailed school house box out there and I've seen quite a few lately because I was thinking of making one as a back to school gift for the teachers.