Monday, August 8, 2011

I won some blog candy :)

I had a neat little treat. I won some blog candy from
Celeste over at Touched By A Butterfly.

I have been following her blog for a while now. I always love to see what she has created.
She inspires many crafty ideas :)

Take a look at my treats.



3 spools of ribbon with yummy colors,
a cute little bottle filled with red glitter (you have to love glitter),
and...

a really cool silk screened note card.
I had never seen this before last week. I can already think of so many possibilities.

I can just picture it with my pink tattered flowers, or my blue & white open rose, or even some quilled flowers.

(My blogger friends Dr Sonia S V  at Cards, Crafts, and Kid's Projects and 
have been doing some lovely quilled projects lately that have inspired me.
You may want to check them out :)

4 comments:

Gail said...

YAY!!!! You won some BLING BLING!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow such a wonderful post.. I am soooo glad you are happy with your goodies....

Lisa said...

What awesome goodies! I can't wait to see what you create with the silk screened note card! It looks so cool!! :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

Yay!!! you won some cool goodies, that is so awesome! Looking forward to seeing what you create with them.
Eva :0)