Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mini Gumball Machines

How CUTE are these!


There is one where the part that holds the candy is round and another where it is square.

And they WORK!





The lid comes off so you can fill it with candy. Then you turn the little handle and open the door to dispense the candy. 


You may remember the gumball machine that I made last year...

It was pretty plain and did not work,

I finally figured out how to redesign it. I am so pleased with it.
I even had a really good day and was able to make some videos to show how they are assembled.

There are 4 different videos but you can watch the first part here and then link to the other ones.

I think they are lots of fun and super cute. What a great way to dispense candy. :)


You can purchase the cut files and patterns in my Etsy shop.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are so awesome!! I love the design!! You are so creative, Jani!! Love them!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wowza...I love how creative you are!!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Oh wow!!! These are simply amazing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani this is fantastic!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Cheryl First said...

Oh, wow, Jani! You have totally outdone yourself here! These are amazing! Great job!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

craftysals creative corner said...

how clever are those, this is taking papercrafting to the next level, really wonderful jani

Davi said...

Jani are these absolutely amazing...totally fun. Im so excited to find you again. My computer crashed and I lost all my blog addresses and when you came by last week I still couldnt reach you by clicking on your name but just now I was commenting on another blog and noticed you had also and clicked on you and here I am :) Hope you have a great week!

Becky said...

How awesome!

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute design on these bubble gum machines. love them. hugs

SugarGem said...

Oh Wowzer this is fantastic

Unknown said...

Everybody loves gumball machines. I mean, who dosn't? We all have experienced it at some point in our lives. :)
- Selectivend.com