Friday, January 11, 2013

My Mind's Eye Heart Card


Hope you have been keeping warm. We are getting a rare bit of cool weather here in the Houston area.

Today's card was made from a 6 by 6 pad of My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally paper. I just love the colors in it.
I used one of my heart cut files and a daisy cut file. I embossed the heart and inked it to bring out the raised embossed area. I added a few touches of Stickles and stamped the Love sentiment in white.

Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful week-end.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Jani!! The papers you used are so beautiful and I love the embossed heart!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

jan this is stunning! i love the embossing on the heart...it is so effective :) a beautiful layout!

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card.hugs

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani this is so elegant especially love the wood effect
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Thank you for sharing.

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous design and beautiful papers! Love the embossing and the inking!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty....

Becky said...

This is lovely Jani.