1. Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
2.Jennifer B. - http://jlbzlittlecorner.blogspot.com/
3. Lynne K. - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
4. Kari S. - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
5. Maria - http://justgetscraphappy.blogspot.com
6. Anita C. -http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Jani L. - www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com <---Woo Hoo! You are half way through!
8. Shalana G. - http://scrappinwithshalana.blogspot.com/
9. Raven B. - www.love4stamps.blogspot.com
10. Tammy G. -www.fromme2upapercrafting.blogspot.com
11. Jessica B. - www.http://jessbippitystamps.blospot.com/
12. Jenny J. -http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
13. Bonnie C. -http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
14. Melin B. -http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/
Hello and welcome to Christel a.k.a. Scrappin’ Sista’s Birthday Swap Blog hop where we’re celebrating Christel’s birthday with her. Each month, she hosts swaps on her blog and we are highlighting projects that have been created using the swap items that we’ve received.
If you’ve arrived from Anita C's st Anita and Bugs, you are in the right place. If you just dropped by my blog today, we don’t want you to miss not one project. Go ahead and go tohttp://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com to start from the beginning.
Well, I am fairly new to Christel's monthly swaps. I have only been playing along for 2 months. I have to tell you though, it is SO exciting when you get the package in the mail. You feel like it is Christmas for crafters! I encourage you to join in next time:)
I am so happy to celebreate Christel's birthday. I made her a birthday mini album. I made "double tri-shutter cards" (sounds hard, but you make to tri-shutter cards and join them together. Then you embellish :)
These start out as white cardstock. I cut them using a cut file I made, ink them with TH Distress Ink, and mold them into beautiful flowers.
The purple background paper is embossed then rubbed with silver chalk ink. The center silver piece is actually a part of the packaging to my pain patches. (the medicine never touches the foil pouch) It embosses and cuts so easily. (Plus I get to focus on more craft supplies instead of pain everyday when I put the patches on :)
So let's open it up!
When folded it is 8 inches by 8 inches. When open, it ends up being about 24 inches long. But just look at all those little spaces to put pictures and journaling!LOL ..You are crafters, you understand!
Here is a closer look at the center section.
OK, I know this is a really long post.
Just one more picture...
The crown was my swap item for this month. The caption says "A birthday fit for a queen"
Well, thank you for sticking in there with me :) Hope you enjoyed it.
I have instructions for a tri-shutter card on one of the tabs under my blog header. Look for "step cards"
Check back tomorrow for more swap goodies!
***HOP GRAND PRIZE CANDY ALERT***
We have some wonderful prizes up for grabs. Here are the rules.
- Be a follower of Scrappin’ Sista’s blog.
- Leave a comment on all the hop participants’ blogs.
- Include an email address in an internet safe way.
- Have a U.S. address. We love our international bloggers but we’re unable to cover postage at this time.
Here's what's up for grabs.
1. $30 gift certificate to HL, M, or J - sponsored by Anita
2. beaded butterflies - sponsored by Celeste
3. My Memory Suites Digital Scrapbooking Program - sponsored by Barbara & Liz
4. handcrafted flowers - sponsored by Jani
5. CTMH products - sponsored by Shalana
6. Birthday stamp set - sponsored by Maria
7. Pink By Design Birthday Stamp set - sponsored by Jenny
8. $20 Dee's Bugaboo gift certificate - sponsored by Dee
9. $20 Paper Crafting World gift certificate - sponsored by Melin
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Your next stop is Shalana G. at Scrappin' With Shalana.