Monday, October 17, 2011

Leaf wreath and award



I made this leaf wreath (say that 3 times fast LOL) using the leaf files I gave away on the Cuttin' Up with Class blog challenge this week. I cut them from white cardstock and colored them with distress inks.


I also received this blog award from my dear, sweet, crafty friend Eva from Eva's Scraps N' Cards.
Be sure and go by Eva's blog and leave her a nice comment.


As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
1.  Thank the person who awarded you.
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3.  Award 7 other bloggers with this award.



Thank you again Eva!


Hummmm... 7 things about me...that I have not already mentioned...


1) I have been making flowers in some form or fashion since I was very young. From tissue paper flowers to clay to icing and to paper.


2) We lived in New Mexico for a few years and want to move back there someday.


3) We have 3 cats that were all rescue kitties. (we are suckers for furry little animals)


4) I LOVE Cherry Coke Zero!


5) We are huge Lord of the Rings/ Tolkien fans.


6) My maiden name was Hollister. (what I would have given to have a Hollister brand t-shirt when I was a teen...then again I would have to give a lot for one wouldn't I LOL)


7) I have always loved elephants.


7other blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
(in no particular order)


Cheryl from CAFExpressions


Lori from Papercrafts by Saints Rule


Audrey from Cute and Some


Kim from Paper Punch Addiction


Davi from Alstromeria's Artistry


Linda from Lovely Linda's Craft Central 


Paper, Scissors, Ink

Hope you enjoy these fun blogs! Be sure and stop by Eva's blog too )









4 comments:

Eva Laney said...

You are so very welcome for the award my very Talented Friend!!! Beautiful wreath, great inking too.

Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Jani, your leaf wreath is just gorgeous... gorgeous enough to be hanging on MY front door entryway... LOL!!!

Thank you, my friend so very much for the award, I appreciate so your thinking of me to pass it on to. I'll get it posted on my next post! Again, thank you!

Kim said...

thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it. So glad you are enjoying my blog.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your award, Jani and the leaf wreath is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful fall decoration - I LOVE it!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com