Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cuttin' Up With Class Challenge #2

It is time for challenge # 2 over at Cuttin' Up With Class


This week we are decorating masks.


Here is what I came up with.


I added his nose with a little tab in the back. That way it will not be in the way.


This mask was so fun, I could not stop at just one.




Goldilocks has fled the scene! Well, actually, I have to work on her some more and will post her soon.  


Be sure and head over to Cuttin' Up With Class to see the other DT projects and to get the file so you can play along.

5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

All very cool, Jani! I love the idea of the themed storybook masks.....so sweet!

Rhonda Emery said...

I really love your tiger mask and bear how very adorable. love them.

Gail said...

I LOVE you mask! And no glitter? LOL Oh wait, I think I used it all :)

Eva Laney said...

love all of your Mask's Jani, especially the girl bear with her oh so cute bow.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Jani, love both your awesome mask projects!