Sunday, February 27, 2011

Garden of green

I had an idea to do something along the lines of the pink card I inked last week...
... It did not turn out the way I invisioned it, but it is kind of nice.

I used K&Co paper for the background and cut all the die cuts from cream colored cardstock with Cricut cartridges. I inked the die cuts with TH Distress Inks. (Barn Door, Bundled Sage, & Frayed Burlap)

Recipe for Cricut carts:

Home Accents
Frame cut at 8 inches

Accent Essentials
Flower (p56- shift) cut in 1/4 inch increments from 1 in. to 3in.
 2 Leafy S-shaped flourishes (p48) cut at 5 in.
5 Leaves (p 72) ;1 was cut at 2 1/2 in.; 4 were cut at 2 in.

Scalloped tag cut with SCAL file

Still not quite sure how to get the look I was thinking of. I guess I will have to keep playing with it :)


1 comment:

Crafting with Faith said...

I really love the colors you used on this card. The flower is simply charming. Great Job!