Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Ups and Downs of Flowers (tutorial)

My 2nd flower tutorial is on the Scrapadabadoo blog today.
It features these flowers.



You can pop over there to download the instructions, cut files, and patterns.

I have the video tutorials here.

First, we should review from last week.
I show how to curl the flower petals down.

That was easy!
Now let's turn the petals up!
This is an older video but the rules still apply.


Now you should be all set to combine the 2 and curl petals up and down.


Easy peasy! Right?

Here are a few more short videos on papers and decorating the chalkboard flowers.




I hope you will try making the lovely flowers and show them in the Scrapadabadoo Crafts FaceBook page.

Here are some handy links for supplies:




Chalkboard



Have fun crafting!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love handmade flowers, awesome tutorial!