Oddly enough I did not have a Distress Ink that matched the coral shade in the Graphic 45 paper. I ended up using Victorian Velvet and Rusty Hinge. It is a very interesting combination.
I also used my Diamond Edged Decoration border and square mat along with some K and Co paper for the bottom of the card. The square mat is raised slightly with foam.
Of course, with all the flowers on the front, the card does get quite bulky.
But then, I forget all about that when I look at those roses...
...they are so pretty that nothing else matters, LOL
I have a ton of other projects planned. I just have to work around Life. :)