Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snow Much Fun

My DT for this week's challenge at Cuttin' Up With Class also happen to be one of my Christmas cards for this year. I have included snowflakes in my cards for the last two years and this year is no exception.





For the background, I used a Sizzix embossing folder that I rubbed with Broken China Distress Ink then sprayed it with Abominable Snowman Glimmer Mist. (You can't tell from this photo, but it has a great frosty look.) I put the paper in the embossing folder and embossed it. I used Broken China around the edges with a direct to paper technique. 


The paper snowflakes are cut files that I have available in my Etsy shop.  The small blue jeweled snowflake was a leftover from an old Christmas card project. I purchased the pretty little jewels from Oriental Trading Co.


I have been so busy making this next Christmas car that I have neglected my blog and blog buddies. They ended up being more work than I really wanted but I like them.




Here is a look at the front, but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see more and find out all the details :)


Be sure to go by CUWC to download the files and play along with the challenge this week.