Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge Hearts for Christmas

This week at Paper Cutz, the challenge is:


"All Hearts Come Home for Christmas" Make a card, LO or craft project for Christmas using Hearts, and any colors you'd like.


Here is a heart shaped card I made with one of my poinsettias. 

I cut it from ivory chard stock. Then I  inked it with Festive Berries, embossed it, and inked the edges with Fired Brick. Last, I rubbed the Fired Brick ink pad directly on top of the card front. I am loving this technique.

I used the same ink colors on the poinsettia so it matches perfectly.


You can download the "Heartfelt Christmas Wishes" caption here.

Join us over at Paper Cutz for the All Hearts Come Home for Christmas challenge.

5 comments:

Lizzie Laine said...

Jani,
Your card is beautiful, I love your poinsettias & the embossing!

Diane said...

Very lovely card...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh Jani it is so stunning and delicate!

Tameko said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colors, and design.

Cindy said...

Super gorgeous!! I'm a new subscriber!