Friday, December 2, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge - Jingle Bells

This week's challenge at Paper Cutz is 
Jingle Bells

#118: "Jingle All the Way!" Make a card, LO or craft project using a stamped, digital stamp or Cricut cut image of  Jingle Bells. Use any colors you'd like.


I made a flat jingle bell design, some holly,  and used a cool font to make the caption.
I added some red gems to the holly berries because they needed a little something.
I used the pain patch package for the bells since it is foil lined.

You can download the files for this card here for a limited time.

I have been playing around with an idea for a 3D jingle bell, but have not come up with one that I like yet...but of course I'll keep trying LOL

Grab some jingle bell decorations and join us over at  Paper Cutz.   

9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani such an adorable card -- I downloaded your file so generous of you to give the template
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Loooove it..jingling all the way!!

NancyD said...

Love the beautifully scripted lettering. NancyD

Pat N. said...

Such a beautiful card! I love it. TFS!--Pat N.

Davi said...

Beautiful card Jani!! I love those bells they really are beautiful!

Cheryl First said...

Love this!

Patti B said...

This is really sweet. I like your combonation you did an excellent job. Great to be on a team of such talented ladies.

pattipaperfun.blogspot.com

Tameko said...

Love it!

Lizzie Laine said...

Jani,
Beautiful card, love the font & paper!