(LOL..you can totally see the glue that I used to attach the seed beads right before I took the picture.)
1) Cut 5 petals (the large petals from the tattered flowers)
2) Ink, spray, or chalk if desired.
3) Place flower shape on mat (I use the arm rest that came with our computer mouse pad. You can also use fun foam craft sheets or the rubber mats that you use with embossing plates on your embossing machine.)
4) Use stylus to hand emboss each of the flower pieces. Make large circular motions with light pressure at first. Then go over the petal again with smaller circular motions and medium pressure. Do this to all 5 flower shapes. This breaks down the fibers in the paper and allows you to mold the petals. (see picture below)
Do the same thing for the other flower shape, but don't close the petals quite as much. It should look something like this.
Bend the next set a little less, like this
And the last set just a little bit. Like this
The shapes should look something like this.
10) Take the center piece (that tight little bud on the far right) , open the petals, place beads in the center, then fold petals in again.
Your done :)