Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Dragonflies and Stationer's Desk


 I am still trying to use up my pretty paper stash. These papers were oldies but goodies, from Prima Stationer's Desk. I just loved these papers which is why I have held on to them for so long.

My handmade Tattered flowers were inked with TH Aged Mahogany distress ink and then I added gold gilders paste to the edges.

I used a 12 by 12 for the card base then layered 4 by6 paper stacks along with some stickers and trims. 

The gold foil touches were done using Minc paint and a TH stencil. By using a stencil and paint I could get a more rustic look that is not as perfect as using my laser printer.

 I even added some paint to a wooden dragonfly and foiled it 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Jani!! I love the papers!! The flowers look amazing!! The foiled dragonfly is a perfect touch!! So, so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris E said...

Your card & tattered roses are just lovely... Since the release of Prima Stationer's paper, it's been one of my top fav papers of all time! I usually buy doubles of any of the the paper sets I buy so I'll always have my fav's around, esp G45 papers. I ❤️ sitting & making all your roses & flowers I got from you, they're awesome & so simple to make.