Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas 2016

 I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. I certainly enjoyed spending time with my family.

I only sent out about half as many Christmas cards this year as I normally do. I thought I would share this year's card with you. Sorry for the quality of the pictures. My camera does not play well with red. LOL

I used my Minc to foil the Poinsettia border and the sentiment. The center panel is embossed then I added gold gilder's paste over the top. Then I added my handmade Poinsettias with gold micro beads in the center.

For the inside, I used an old Stampin' Up stamp that was still on the wheel.(Remember those)



I just can't leave the back plain. I added a flat flower and an embossed strip.

Hope you enjoyed looking and have a wonderful new year filled with many blessings.

No comments: