Thursday, April 24, 2014

Double Pocket Card

Hello crafty friends. I have a cool little card to share today. It is a double criss cross
pocket card.

It is for a challenge over on the Scrapadabadoo Face Book page.
You can get the instructions for the card there on the page.


Once I made the basic card, I made a few cut files for the decorative panels, tags, and flowers. You can download the cut files and pdf templates for them below.

Tags, panels, and flowers for the Criss Cross Double Pocket Card.

I have instructions on how to make the flowers on the Scrapadabadoo blog.

I cut everything form white cardstock and colored all but the top layer of the tags with 
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.

Ramblin’ Rose Pink
Edelweiss Moss Green (Scrapadabadoo does not have this green, but Greased Lightning Green or any of their other greens would work well also.)

The top (blue) panels are embossed with an Anna Griffin Poppy embossing folder.

I realized that my tags would fit perfectly in the TH Scrollworks embossing strip.

Then I inked the edges with TH Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I topped the tags off with seam binding that I colored with LSG Ramblin Rose Pink.


I am loving this color combo.
I think I will just keep using it. LOL

6 comments:

Rose Tresures said...

oooohhhh, I love that card! It is gorgeous and it has my fave, Tags!!! It is a beautiful card and I love the embssing. Thanks for showing it. I love new ideas. Hugs, Patty

CraftyLady said...

Great Card...

Eva Laney said...

Awesome card my friend

Migdalia said...

WOW!!!Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

cardchick's world said...

fabulous card !! yes I like the color combo too...Thanks for sharing the templates with us

Becky said...

What a fabulous card. Gorgeous colors.