Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teal and Brown

Here is another card I made while using my new Inca Gold and Silks paints products. This my favorite color combo, teal and brown.


I embossed brown cardstock then applied Inca Gold in Turquoise. The butterfly was cut from white cardstock then completely covered in Inca Gold so none of the white shows through. I added Gala Glitz to the butterfly's body.


 Notice how well the butterfly and flowers match? Instead of Inca Gold for the flowers I used Silks acrylic glaze by Luminarte. 

I did not have the exact color in the glazes but they blend so perfectly when wet that it was easy to use Teal Zircon and Sky Blue. You cannot tell from the picture but they have a really nice shimmer. I added Gala Glitz to the flower centers too.

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Jani these are really wodnerful what sheen!! Shaz in oz.x

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Jani!! The colors are so beautiful!! I love the embossing and the gorgeous flowers!! Absolutely beautiful!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is just Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A pretty card! The colors look lovely.