Monday, January 6, 2014

Green and Pink

I got some cool new craft goodies for Christmas including some Inca Gold products. I have been having so much fun playing with them. The Inca Gold is similar to Guilder's Paste or Rub N Buff except they do not have much of an odor and they are really creamy instead of a hard wax. They come in yummy colors too.

Here is a card I made for my niece in her favorite color combo.


The embossed background and the butterfly are covered in green Inca Gold. 
The flowers leaves and branch are inked then covered in Perfect Pearls so they shimmer.


Hope you have a great day.


5 comments:

Rose Tresures said...

Jani, I love your card. I got some of the inka gold for Christmas also! Lovin' it!!!! My Valentine Swaps will be wearing some inka gold.
hugs, Patty
Blog Updated on 1-3-14
http://rosetresuresblog.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS!!! Wow, love the embossing and the beautiful flowers and leaves! The perfect pearls gives it such a pretty shimmer! Love it!
Sherrie K

Myrna said...

Spectacular !!
Myrna

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jani what a beautiful vision of pink and lovely green. Wish you a Happy New Year

Davi said...

BEAUtiful Jani!, pink and green is always such a lovely combo and that shimmer on the embossing is really pretty! Hope you have a great week!