Thursday, April 4, 2013

Inking on raised embossing

Hello all. I made a couple of really quick videos showing how I ink on the embossed area of cards, It makes a really cool background.



Here is the short video showing how to ink on embossed metal or foil paper.
(less than 4 minutes)




Just in case anyone wanted to know how I ink on these embossed areas, here is a quick tutorial. (less than 8 minutes)








You can download the Chevron and Hexagon cut files that I used here.


Tomorrow I will have a video showing how to remove ink like I did for this card.




3 comments:

jperr said...

Thanks Jani ,I love what you did with the cards,and also thanks for sharing the cut file.
Blessing's Jocelan

Aim said...

Jani, these are AWESOME!! Wow, wow, WOW, I LOVE this technique!! :) Thanks so much for sharing...

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Jani,
I have linked over to this post as sued the method on the card on Wednesday - see here :

http://calligraphycards-shazinoz.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/woyww-black-silver-oriental-card-nsw.html

thanks for these great videos, they are fab, Shaz in Oz.x