Friday, November 2, 2012

I am serving leftovers


I was playing around with my scrap papers and die cuts. You know, all those little pieces that get cut and don't work out on your project. Well, my box of extras is getting pretty full. Here is a bird card I made with some of the scraps.

I used Twinkling H2Os to color the bird and the card base. The branch you see was actually two sets of leaves that I just cut and positioned to look like a branch. LOL The background paper is a scrap of Graphic 45 paper from the Tropical Travelogue line.

Here is another card with some leftovers.

These were Graphic 45 paper scraps as well. These came from Once upon a Springtime. I inked the edges and added some stickles to the leaf and vine.

Hope you have fun playing with your scraps too. :)

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Jani
Both cards are adorable.
It is so nice when those scraps become a lovely card. That has been my project for awhile now to get rid of the scraps.
Myrna

Rhonda Emery said...

I love both of your beautiful cards

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous!! What an awesome use of scraps!! I need to do this...mine are taking over :) Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They are so pretty! Love your idea!!!!

Gail said...

Hey... I recognize those pumpkins! Both are great cards. I love being able to use up some scrap paper. Mine is getting out of control!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

You rock at leftovers - these cards are gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/