made 3 open roses that I cut from white cardstock and inked with Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick Distress inks. The leaves were inked in Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Evergreen Bough (Winter seasonal). I made several little yellow flowers too but they just did not go very well with the rest of it by the time I was done so I will save them for another project. I opted for several pearls in various sizes to finish it off.
I used a paper doily on top and one of my shell borders cut files on the sides.
I felt like that was the perfect little touch.
My swap partner and I have very similar tastes so I feel like she will really like it.
I had a lot of fun making it and will probably make one for myself. (My DH bought 2 paper mache boxes when he went to the store for me. He knows me so well... LOL...He's a keeper :)
Hop on over to Scrappin' Sista and look for the "SWAPS" tab under her header to get more info and join in on May's swap.