OK, I know Thanksgiving is officially over, but I just have to squeeze in one last project.
I made this project for a caption challenge my blog friend Eva is having over at Creative Kuts.
I made a banner from a file that I made that looks something like the Sizzix fancy labels die. I cut the letters out from my foil lined pain patches. Then I inked them with TH Adirondack alcohol inks. (Sunset Orange, Butterscotch, Currant, and Caramel)
I embossed it with my new Cuttlebug embossing folder, Musical Flourishes.
The mumms are from my cut file. You can find the tutorial here.
The sunflower is from a cut file I bought from Creative Kuts.
I love the way it turned out.