Friday, September 20, 2013

Reverence Embossing Folder




Spellbinders has an embossing folder that I am just loving. It is called Reverence. There are crosses on one side and lilies on the other. For the orange and blue card. I embossed white cardstock and applied Distress ink direct to paper. On the purple card, I embossed foil paper and sanded over the raised areas. The embossing is so pretty that I did not think the card needed much embellishment. The embossing folder is 5 by 7. Since I wanted to make cards that were 5 1/2 by 8 1/2, I just cut the panel and hid the open area under ribbon or paper. 

Here is another color combo where I used Stickels on the cross.



You can see more examples of cards I made using this embossing folder HERE and get the cut file for the cross pictured on the orange card HERE.

5 comments:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Very beautiful this card. The texture is wonderful
Have a nice weekend!

Davi said...

Wow Jani those are beautiful! I love the embossing and the way you used the inks makes them look like metal, really love them :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Jani, I love this folder and your beautiful card! That folder must be relatively new -- I've bought a couple but I hadn't seen that one.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

LOVE LOVE your beautiful work, awesome texture and great colors!

sallysbitz2 said...

Your cards are stunning Jani x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk