Friday, August 10, 2012

New Teresa Collins Stamp



Ok, please tell me I am not the only one watching all the Summer CHA videos on You Tube. It is SO addicting! So many good things in one location. Wow!

Well, I am not usually an impulse buyer. I usually shop around for all the similar items to find the best deal. I analyze all the pros and cons and think about it for a while. (Frustrates my hubby sometimes because I do not make decisions very quickly and he wants to rush through it all. Hopefully we balance each other with our differences :) Anyway...When I saw this new Teresa Collins stamp, I had to have it. I opened a new tab and bought it right away. Something about it just spoke to me. I love it,

I have lots of plans for this stamp, but here is what I came up with first.


I added some bling, glitter, and one of my Open Roses. 
I added some pink glitter to the leaves because....well it is PRETTY! LOL
The Bling on a Roll from Michael's is clear with the hearts and a small rhinestone between them. I added two rows of pink stones for a little more interest. ( If a little bling is good...more is better,,,right?)

Here are some shots of just the stamp.

 

So Pretty!
It is large too. This image fits well on an A2 card. It would be great on scrapbook pages too.

Oh, I also got a free BONUS with my order...
 PRIMA! Wow it must be cool...


... after all, Prima is always wonderful... right?

Here is what I received.

ROFL!
If they only knew the kind of flowers I make, I bet they would laugh too! :)

9 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful card Jani, Love the stamp xx Jan

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mihaela said...

Such a beautiful card, Jani!Yes, Prima looks awesome!!!At the begining ( my begining) when I saw those flowers on the cards I said in my mind....what skills to make such a wonderful flowers, didn't cross my mind that are not handmade. And I wondered how and how could others make it so great!!! :)

craftysals creative corner said...

lovely stamp and a brilliant backdrop for your wonderful flowers jani

Rhonda Emery said...

this card is amazing so beautiful

Audrey Frelx said...

Jani, what a stunning card!!! Definitely!!! Love that stamp (but who doesn't love Teresa Collins)!!!!

Love the rhinestones you added, gives it such class and glimmer!!!

Great job on this!

Lisa said...

Your card is stunning, Jani!! The stamp is beautiful and as always, your flower is gorgeous!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yummy! Love the layers…especially the bloom!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card with your handcrafted flower. You totally rocked this stamp!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/