Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paper lace

Hello again. I wanted to show you more projects I did using Melin's file from Paper Crafting World.
This is a scrapbook pageand card I did using the scalloped circle paper lace file. 

These flowers were cut in white cardstock and inked with Stream alcohol ink and water. (I just add a drop of alcohol ink and spray a little water on my non-stick mat and use my foam applicator tool to ink them.)
Then I put Perfect Pearls on them to make them very shimmery. I also used my leaves on branch file and inked it with TH distress ink; Antique Linen.

Here are some of the cut files:
branch: SVG   SCAL  

Flowers: SVG   SCAL  PDF

Spring caption: SVG   SCAL  
This is a top fold card where I rounded the two bottom corners. The patterned paper is DCWV Old World Stack. I used part of Melin's paper lace file. For the flower I cut several shapes from my basic daisy shape at 1/4 increments (ex. 2, 1 3/4, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1, 3/4). I ink them, shaped the petals,  and stack the shapes, staggering the petals. 

Basic diasy shape: SVG  SCAL  PDF

If you need another type of file just email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com

If you like these projects, come visit Paper Crafting World to see more and join in on the challenge.

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Trisha said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing your files.

Aussie Carolyn said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing the files.