Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Red and Glittery Gold

I have another CASE Study Challenge entry.



The card base is similar to my last post but the colors give it a completely different feeling.
I used a deep red card stock along with ivory card stock. I embossed the top pane and inked it with gold chalk paint.  It shows up a little better in the picture below.  

The sentiment is stamped and embossed in gold.
I cut the butterfly from cardstock then embossed it with gold tinsel embossing powder.
So pretty and glittery!


I had a gold heart shaped doily that I cut and tucked under the top two layers. It adds a nice little glitz.





This is my second entry for CASE Study Challenge #88.



8 comments:

cbuswell said...

Such an elegant card, I love the touches of gold! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Trisha said...

Wow! Pretty!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a lush card! So lovely!

Teneale Williams said...

Fabulous creation, WOW! Thanks for playing at CASE Study

NĂ¡gela said...

Jani,
Very beautiful and elegant!
Hugs!

Davi said...

So gorgeous and elegant Jani! I love the rich color red and gold :)

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Jani, this is gorgeous!! I love the doily peeking out the top and the sparkly butterfly is fabulous!! So beautiful :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Frelx said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!